Thursday, July 1, 2010

AMAZING

Thursday, July 01, 2010


             Dear Baby,

Today…. I saw you for the very first time.

                I heard your heart beat.

Today… was amazing.

               I fell more in love with you today.



My doctor’s appointment was this morning. I had to miss half a day worth of work, but you where so worth every minute. Your dad and I waited almost an hour to get in with the doctor. (Well, midwife) First they had me pee in a cup (wish I would have known about this beforehand so I could have drank some more water!) and then they tested it to make sure that I really was pregnant. After that they took our family history and my weight and blood pressure, etc. At first, they said I would not get an ultrasound today, but they worked me in. At 1020 am this morning, I saw you.

They told me that I’m eight weeks and two days pregnant today. This puts me at a due date of February the eighth 2011. Since my birthday is the 4th, you will be the best gift that I’ve ever received!

This whole pregnancy, I have been completely one hundred and ten percent terrified. Today, I smiled and excitement flooded my veins. I am still scared about our financial situation and how we are going to manage that, but God works in mysterious ways and I know he has to have a plan. Your dad and I will continue to work hard and do our best and God will take care of the rest.

Saturday we are going to your Uncle Matt’s house in Chester, WV. He has a 4th of July party every year. It will be fun to see everyone from home.

My next doctor’s appointment is July 28th at 9:30 am. I can’t wait to see you again!



Love,

Mommy



Current weight: 124 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment